Classes are available for children ages 2, 3, 4 and 5 years old.
Below is listed the class and age requirement:
Transitional Kindergarten (TK):
Must be 5 by Dec 31
Meets Monday –Thursday
4 year olds: Must be 4 by August 31
4-day 4’s: M-Th
3-day 4’s: T-Th
3 year olds: Must be 3 by August 31
3-day 3’s: Meets M, T, Th
2 day 3’s: M/W or T/Th
2 year olds: No more than 5 students with birthdates between March 1 and August 31.
Tuition & Registration Fees
2 days/week: $186/month
3 days/week: $226/month
4 days/week: $256/month
Registration fee: $102 (first child)
Each additional child: $ 52.00
*Feb 6-16, 2017: Registration for current students & siblings. (Forms must be received by 1:30 pm on Feb 16). Lottery on Feb 17, 2017 if needed
*Feb 21-23, 2017: Registration for church members and StoneBridge Preschool alumni. (Forms must be received by 1:30 pm on Feb 23, 2017).
*Feb 28, 2017: Open Registration, 9:30 a.m.
Open Registration Process:
1. Registration for the general public will begin Tuesday, Feb 28, 2017
@ 9:30 a.m.
2. Registration is on a first come-first, first-served basis, which means that some will arrive early. We rely on the honor system and ask that those waiting pay attention to who comes before and after them.
3. The Director will arrive around 8:00 a.m. Numbered registration forms will then be passed out, after which you may leave and return by 9:30 a.m.
4. Everyone must be present at 9:30 in the StoneBridge Sanctuary Foyer when the numbers will begin to be called. If a spot is available for your child at the time your number is called, the registration fee will be accepted and your child enrolled. If there is not a spot available, you will be given the option to put your child on the waiting list. No registration fee is required for the waiting list.
5. Registration fees are non-refundable.
StoneBridge Preschool reserves the right to balance the boys & girls in each class. The 2-year old classes will have 6 boys & 6 girls in each class.
Thank you for your interest in StoneBridge Preschool. Tours are available by appointment, on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10:00 a.m. beginning Feb 1, 2017. Please call if you are interested: 704-548-9929 or Email us!